Monday, March 28, 2011

On the day of his return....

Ok, so after the preacher's sermon yesterday, I really couldn't wait to share my opinion.  I so wish I had know what he was gonna preach on.  If I had I would have shared this with him.  Oh, well! 

So here's the deal, we (the ladies & myself in S.S.) have just finished up A heart like his, the study of David by Beth Moore.  So in last week's lesson she gave the scripture in Zechariah 14:4,7,9  (4)"On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north & half moving south.
(7)It will be a unique day, without daytime or nighttime a day known to the Lord.  When evening comes, there will be light.  (9) The Lord will be king over the whole earth.  On that day there will be one Lord, and
his name the only name." 

This got me to really thinking.  I know that is a scary thought.  Anyway, a few weeks ago as we all know, Japan had the worst earthquake, like, ever.  9.0.  I didn't feel a thing.  Did you?  I didn't think so.  Well, this verse tells us that He will return to the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem.  Didn't say anywhere around us & by my calculations, that's a pretty good piece from here.  How will we know?  We didn't know this earthquake had hit until the news reported it. We will know folks because that is just HOW BIG HE IS!!!! Can you imagine?  I mean I just get excited thinking about it.  He is big enough, that when Daddy says it's time, He will split the Mount & we here, there & everywhere will know.  No one, nobody, no news cast, no one will have to report it.  We won't have to see it on the news.  WE WILL KNOW & WE WILL SEE!!  Oh me Ya'll this is Huge! I mean Huge!  If that don't get you excited & ready then I dare say you might be dead!  If not be on the look out!  Be ready!  I know He has got one big party goin on.  Party hats & all.  But mine will be a beach themed.  So be sure to bring your sun glasses!! The Son is gonna be bright!!! Love ya all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment