Thursday, April 21, 2011

"I Believe" - James Fortune & FIYA featuring Zacardi Cortez & Shawn McLe...

You all know the drill by now.  Don't forget to turn the player off.  You may not relate to the scenes in the video, but the words & meaning are so powerful.  I got up this morning with this song on my heart.  After yesterday, & yesterday's post, I thought this fitting.  Again, I believe with all that is in me, that my God has a plan for each of us.  His plan is perfect.  We don't always see it that way until we are on the other side of the storm, or until He gets us to the top of the mountain. 

I believe that tomorrow is Good Friday.  I believe my Jesus climbed a hill after He had been beaten beyond recognition.  I believe He endured all of it for me.  For you.  I believe that when He took His last breath I was on His mind.  You were on his mind.  I believe that was His hardest day.  I believe that after three days He blew out of that borrowed tomb for me.  For you.  I believe He is alive & living today.  And because He is, I believe we can make it through anything because it is already done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment