Tuesday, May 10, 2011

As for me & my house.....




I am trying something completely new.  I have linked up with Dayspring.com and I am reviewing a product for them.  I absolutley love, love, love it.  When I got the email and saw the themes for the month I knew I was on board.  The theme is As for me & my house.  Those of you who know us know that this is one of our family's favorite verses.  It means so much to us.  Lots of people want to serve so many other things other than our God.  But life is so much easier when we are all in one accord and willing to serve Him.  D even used this verse in his sermon Sunday.  We have a choice to make each and every day.  Do we sell Christ out or are we sold out for Him?  It is a decision we have to make before our feet hit the floor.  Josuha said "As for me & my house, we WILL serve the Lord".   So who & what do you serve?

Here are some other items you will find by clicking on the (in)spired Deals page.  I will warn you ahead of time, there's lots of cute & beautiful products here. 
http://www.incourage.me/category/deals  Follow this link for more information on these items and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment