Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I've been still...well not really

Time sure flies.  It has just been over a week since I last posted.  Well, to be exact eight days.  I have been busy trying not to be busy but that hasn't really worked out to well.  To be honest, I've mainly just been trying to be still & let God work.  And He has.  But honestly, my heart has been pretty heavy.  For several reasons.  I have been trying to come to terms with the stages that my boys are in right now.  In the process of doing that, God has reminded me of Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 There is a time for everything & a season for every activity under heaven:  a time to be born & a time to die, a time to plant & a time to uproot, a time to kill & a time to heal, a time to tear down & a time to build, a time to weep & a time to laugh, a time to mourn & a time to dance, a time to scatter stones & a time to gather them, a time to embrace & a time to refrain, a time to search & a time to give up, a time to keep & a time to throw away, a time to tear & a time to mend, a time to be silent & a time to speak, a time to love & a time to hate, a time for war & a time for peace.  I have to admit that these past few weeks, my attitude has been bitter sweet.  And I have come to the conclusion that I am thankful.  I am thankful for God entrusting them to us.  I am thankful for their health.  I am thankful that they have the ability to absolutely drive this mama crazy!  I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams when it comes to these boys & their daddy. 

I have also felt the sting of persecution so to speak.  It is a long story.  One of which I can't share here.  No, I haven't been stoned or anything like that.  Just my feelings.  Following what God lays on your heart is sometimes a tough road.  But I followed.  He has confirmed Himself over & over since then.  So I have no regrets.  To Him, and Him alone,  I give all the glory & praise. 

In my current state of mind I have mainly been dreaming of somewhere that looks similar to this:
I know all in good time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment