Thursday, July 21, 2011

We just got a letter, we just got a letter, we just got a letter, wonder who it's from!

I have to admit I was just about to really get discouraged.  I haven't heard anything from him since the first letter we received way back when.  I had even had the thought I don't think we should do this anymore.  It isn't what I thought it would be.  Then a couple of days ago we received a newsletter with information about the region he lives in with this same picture of him on it.  So it was made especially for us.  So I thought ok God we can do it a little longer.  And then today, I go to the mail box expecting nothing more than junk & bills and guess what is there.  Yep a letter from T.  Needless to say, it put a smile on my face and my heart in perspective.  First he greets us, his sponsors in the name of the Lord Jesus.  This tells me whether or not we meet on this side of heaven, I will meet him there because he is a believer.  He asked how we are & hopes we are well.  He tells us he celebrated Easter with family and grandparent.  He asked about our weather.  In the newsletter we got it said they are experiencing the worst drought in 60 years.  Then what got me the most is he says he likes to take care of the vegetables during his vacation.  How simple is that?  All I can say is we all have way too much.  This sweet nineteen year old boy likes to take care of vegetables y'all. 
Once again, Daddy has made Himself & His plan very clear to me.  Keep on keeping on.  He is in this.  I just got so busy looking at me and what I want from this that I forgot about Him.  But then again, He also has a way of showing me that He really does know the desires of my heart.  And if I am following Him, my desires are his desires. 
This has made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment