Thursday, July 14, 2011



I have used this quote of scriptures on here before, however today it is ringing in my head.  So I just thought I would share it again.  And the more I think about it the more I believe before God calls me home this will be my life's verses exactly how they read because it is just like Daddy speaking boldly to me.


"this is the day that I have made.  rejoice and be glad in it.  begin the day with open HANDS of faith, ready to receive all that I am pouring into this BRIEF PORTION of your life. be careful not to complain about anything, even the weather, since I am the author of your circumstances.  the best way to handle unwanted situations is to thank ME for them.  this act of faith frees you from resentment and frees ME to work MY ways into the situation, so that good emerges from it.  to find joy in this day, you must live within its boundaries.  I knew what I was doing when I divided time in to twenty-four-hour segmants.  I understand human frailty, and I know that you can bear the weight of only one day at a time, do not worry about tomorrow or get stuck in the past.  there is abundant life in MY presence TODAY."


And as Forest Gump would say, "That's all I got to say bout that."

No comments:

Post a Comment