Monday, September 19, 2011

My "newest" love


O! MY! WORD!  That is about all I can say about this new CD.  If you are interested in hearing a beautiful song from this project go over to the side bar with the list of blogs I follow & click on his name.  You don't have to watch the video but just listen to the song.  It is entitled "Thanks be to our God".  Again all I can say is O! MY! WORD! 
He had a worship service & that is honestly what is was this past Saturday night.  I was in desperate need of some good worship.  Now let me first say that we do have church on Sunday.  We do have some wonderful worship services,  but I was in desperate need of more!  I mean desperate.  So I had asked D if we might could go.  I also told him if he wasn't interested, then a dear friend would go with me.  By Friday night I didn't care if anyone went, I knew I had to.  And boy, was I ever so blessed.  I have listened to it over & over since Saturday night.  I listened to the song on the blog all night Friday & all day Saturday.  I hope you will go and listen and be as blessed as I have been. 
I will have to say D went.  I don't know if I was more excited to just be there or that he went.  But either way it was the biggest time I have had in a while.  I got to spend some good quality time with our Heavenly Daddy & my hubby!  Don't hardly get any better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment