Thursday, November 10, 2011

Counting Blessings day 10

This week there's a group of bloggers in Ecuador.  I have been following them as they post each day.  I will have to honestly say that today, I am at a loss for words.  I know hard to believe.  It is so hard to comprehend what others are going through when we are so wrapped up in ourselves.  I have been moved by everyone of their posts.  I encourage you to click on either jonesbones5, a holy experience, or compassion buttons to the right of this page.  They can link you to the other blogger's that are on this trip.  Read their posts from this week.  I can promise they will make you stop and count your blessings.  Really quick.  And you will be surprised at how fast they add up. 

Today I am thankful that I have a job.  I have the health to get up and go.  But so thankful I can come home to a warm house.  With a roof.  Heat and air.  A washing machine and a dryer.  Floors that aren't dirt.  Healthy husband and boys. I am thankful that as time is flying by my boys are reaching milestones.  One got his class ring today.  Be still my heart and stop the tears.  Where in this world has the past seventeen years gone? 

I don't think that "Daddy" has lifted the picture of blessings yet.  He just keeps pouring them out.  May I praise Him well for what He has done for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment