Friday, November 11, 2011

Counting Blessings day 11 (i think)

I know today's date is the eleventh.  However, my body feels like it might be the thirty second.  I know there aren't that many days in November.  Anyway, it is Friday.  And I am dog gone tired.  But there's no rest for the weary.  Right?  We are just fixing to get started good.  Got a busy weekend ahead.  But on this day, I am thankful for these two.........



They will want to hog tie me and lock me up for posting these.  But y'all they made me laugh tonight.  Well, they do that most days.  Then there are those days when they make me want to pull my hair out.  Mom's you know what I mean?

D was in the dressing room and every time some one went by the bell would ring. 
Plus mom trying to take a photo...it was more than he could stand.



And then there was this.  No it isn't his hat.  Just one he was trying on as the bell rang and mom tried taking a picture.  I am still laughing at the sight of these two.
They bring such joy to this mama's heart.  They just don't realize it.  And they certainly don't want to hear it. But they do.  It was a good day.  A good family night.  And they are my blessings.
Boys, your mama loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment