Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Counting Blessings day 8


<

This months (in)spired deals are all about giving thanks. As I stated in an earlier post to me, this month is just preparing us for December.  Ephesians 5:4 says "Let there be thankfulness to God."  And that is just what we are doing.  Giving thanks to Him for is countless blessings.

I have this apron from dayspring.com.  Now I have to say, if you don't already know, cooking is not my favorite past time.  But if I am gonna have to do it, I have decided I may as well have a cute apron.  You probably can't tell much about it but the top says ever blessed, ever grateful.  And believe me when I tell you it is so much cuter in person than in the picture.  I encourage all of you to go to this website to view all of their cute stuff.  Just click the link above.  It will take you there.

So as I thought about it on this Day eight of counting, I am thankful for the ability to cook.  Although I may not enjoy it I am thankful that I can and I know how.  With that, I am thankful for the electricity and appliances to do it.  I am thankful for the kitchen to do it in.  I am thankful that my floor isn't one made of dirt.  I am thankful for the table in which our family sits at each night for each meal, whether it be frozen pizza or a feast.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love this - "But if I am gonna have to do it, I have decided I may as well have a cute apron.: :)

    What a great list of things you are thankful for. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete