Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Counting blessings



I used this old song as an example in Sunday School this past Sunday.  We all know how it goes.  We learned it as children in Sunday School and Vacation Bible Schools.  I had no idea when I mentioned it Sunday that God would use it as one of my blessings this week.  If you watched the interview last night with "Diane Sawyer and Gabby Giffords"  you probably saw her and her therapist singing it.   I did.  I just didn't "listen" to it.  But today a sweet friend of mine sent this video to me.  And as I listened, I heard that still, quiet voice.  I've been asking a lot of questions lately and I know He has got to be sick of hearing them.  So He just answered.  For that, I am thankful.

So you know in order to hear the song well, turn off the player at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment