Monday, November 21, 2011

Still counting!

I realize it has been, what? a week?  I haven't really stopped counting. Just not posting.  However, I wanted to share this.  This past Saturday morning.  They will want to hurt me, but my heart is in the right place. 

We got together just to have some girl time.  We don't get to do it very often.  If ever.  We are together in Sunday School but we usually get right down to business.  So one decided to call a time out for just girls.
It was nice.  We decided we need to do it more.  I think we will.  So if you missed this one, you may have another chance.


Outside of my family, and a couple of others, these are some of my favorite people.




She had a birthday.  It wasn't intended to be a birthday party.  It just happened that way. 


This chic here was the hostess.  But she is one of the dearest, bestie's ever!!!  To the point we can communicate just by the look on each other's face. Without a word.

There were a few others who couldn't make it.  And let me tell you this group of ladies are serious about having a good time.  Laughing. And loving our "Daddy".  I have never been around a group who is so eager to learn and follow Him. With that said, if you are reading this and you don't have a church home.  You are more than welcome here.  If you attend our church and don't have a home Sunday School class.  Come on in.  We have a ball!

 I just don't believe "Daddy" will ever move us from this church family because it would cause so much havoc.   There would be so many people having to pack their bags and homes to go with us.  Not because they would want to, but because I would insist on it. 
LOL's, you are God's way of holding my feet to the fire.  You are the one's who hold me accountable.  I love you all to pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment