Monday, December 19, 2011

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas


These are the decorations for our church.  Doesn't it look beautiful?  I think it does.

After a very difficult week, our church family gathered together Sunday morning for our Christmas Cantata.

I will have to say this choir done an excellent job. 


This picture pretty much sums it all up.  O Holy Night!  That babe in a manger.  His willing parents.  All for our messed up world.
Oh how He loves us!

We came back Sunday evening for these little ones to get in line to do this....

They were so excited.  I remember doing this as a little girl.  Oh the memories!!!!

Now I realize that I haven't been too good when it comes to posting these past few months.  Let's just say that my life has gotten busy.  But it is a good busy.  I am thankful for the health to do it.  I am thankful that my boys are both healthy and able to do all that they do.  God has been busy here in this house.  More on that later.
We started our Christmas break Friday.  And believe me, up until today, I haven't had a break.  Have you ever felt like you were drowning in laundry, dust, & junk all over the tables and counter tops?  I have.  It seemed like there was no end in sight.  But today, today, I have made progress.  Clothes have gotten washed.  Floors have been vacuumed.  Food has been cooked.  And last but not least there are gifts under the trees!!! Yes! Thank you Lord!

I am beginning to feel a lot better about it all.  I think I just might make it now. 
So, if I keep with my record, I probably won't be back on to post for a while.  With that being said, let me say on behalf of D, the boys, Samps, and myself, May you all have the very Merriest Christmas yet.  It is our prayer that you really remember the reason of it all.  It isn't about the gifts. How many or how few.  It isn't about the spending.  It is all about Our Lord.  The One and Only who came from on High to save a lost and dying world.  It is His birthday. 

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE A BLESSING TO BROTHER PREACHER, YOUR BOYS,AND THE FLOCK! GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

    ReplyDelete