Monday, December 26, 2011

This is how we do Christmas


We don't do Christmas in a "normal" way.  Since D & I married Christmas begins on Christmas Eve by supper at his mom's.

And since our boys came along it has been, leave her house, go home, get everyone in the bed & wait.  But we don't wait too long.  This year they were up by 2:30 a.m.  Yes, you read it right.  2:30 a.m.  And they are how old?


But before going off to bed to wait, we set out the treats for Santa. 
Yes we still do that.  It just wouldn't be Chritsmas if we didn't.


I would love to be able to tell you that our Pretty Boy was humbly bowing at the Nativity on the table.  But I can't.  He was wanting the cookies!
I love these three!!! This is before it all began.  At what? 3:15?



And here these two are on Christmas morning at 3:20 a.m. or close to it.  After we ripped into our Santa gifts and our gifts from each other, we headed back to bed for a little bit.  Then it was up and at up by 6:15 a.m. to head on back to D's mom's.





These were only three of the thirteen there. 
After this stop we head back home.  Get ready and go to church.
Then it is off to my mom's.  This is what you get there...


Don't ask me why I took a picture of pork tenderloin and country ham. Maybe because this is just how we have always done it.  And it is always served on this platter!


My big brother in his spot ready for presents!  He has sat in this spot for as long as I can remember.




They too, are in there usual spots.



We ended the gift giving back at the house. 
Then the desantafacation began!!!
I am now ready for some warm weather and flip flops!





No comments:

Post a Comment