Sunday, November 4, 2012

Great is His faithfulness

I am not real sure where to begin.  As November began Thursday, post began showing up on Facebook about the things folks are thankful for. 
I have so much to be thankful for.  So many blessings.  Some in which I have asked for.  Others just because God is so good.  My love & I had a weekend getaway. 
This was the view from the balcony Thursday evening.  Breath taking I know.

This was the view on Friday morning.  It got better, but I didn't take the camera down with me to watch it.  I will say, this one doesn't really do it justice.

Then there was this Friday evening.


These are small things to some folks.  Some folks wouldn't even count it a blessing.



This was Saturday morning.  That little bitty spot is the sun.  And once it popped up. It shot up fast.

I have never been able to see this in all the years of going.  But as different as it was, without the boys and in November, seeing this made it all ok.
So, as for what I am thankful for, let me just say, I am thankful for a God who loves me anyway.  Whose faithfulness is great with mercies new every morning. 
For a man who stole my heart so many years ago and never gave it back.  For being able to spend all these years with him and still enjoying his company.  For the chance to share these sunrises and sunsets with him.
For two healthy boys who stole the rest of my heart, and changed my world completely.
For a mama and daddy who loved me and raised me in a stable christian home, and a brother and sister to share it with.
And for the family I gained when I said I do to that boy who stole my heart.
The list goes on and on but it would take the rest of my life to list them all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment