Thursday, April 18, 2013

Less than a month


I sat down to work on these tonight.


And as I did, this image flashed in my mind.


It left me wondering what happened to him.

How did he go from that in the above picture to what is below.  And when?

It happened before my very eyes.  I thought I was watching and paying attention.



It really doesn't seem like that long ago.

But here we are.  In less than a month now. 
We have gone from being one, to the first day of kindergarten, to this. 
Isaiah 43:18 says "Forget the former things: do not dwell on the past.  See I am doing a new thing."
Well, I don't think I will forget the former things.  But I must prepare for the new.  Even though I have no idea what to do with the new.  I don't really think he does either. 
I just know it has gone by way too fast.  And I also knew if I didn't do this now, I never would.  I think I will be ok with it all.  It is what he and we have been working for.  That moment.  It is almost here.  In fact as I was trying to get my brain wrapped around this he brings me the instructions for practice.  Time of event.  Instructions for said event. 
Yep.  Less than a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment