Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Good bye School year 2013-2014

Dear School Year 2013-2014,

You were the first year since the oldest went to Kindergarten that there was only one child in school.  You were semi-kind.  You had your moments.  You had your hurdles.  You had your lessons.  For both of us.  (the junior & myself) But we took those lessons and we learned from them.  But now, we bid you farewell.  We have a big summer to do.  One in which will bring lots of memories I'm sure.  One in which I am sure God has big things in store for.  Because tomorrow at 11:30, it will be begin.  He will be a Senior.  And we will face the ultimate Senior year.  I can't count my chickens before they hatch, but I have a feeling, this Senior year will be BIG!!!! 

Now to you, my all too soon to be Senior, I hope you make these last few moments of your Junior year good.  Because the Senior year awaits  you.  So does Summer 2014. There is no doubt that there will be many, many laughs.  Many, many stories to tell.  Because that is how you roll.  You never fail to make me laugh.  Even when you don't see it.   I know God has big plans for you.  So, lets do this.  Let's finish it & go to the lake!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment