Tuesday, August 26, 2014

ATTENTION!!! THERE'S BEEN A MAKEOVER!!!!!




With all the changes going on here in life, I thought why not change the look of the blog.  Give her a makeover.  So at this point you can let me know what you think.  You can click the comment tab & post a comment or you can leave a comment on facebook.  Is it easier to read this way?  Or did you like the other way better?  I hope you say this way.  I don't know if I can figure out how to get back to point A.  Either way she needs an update.  But then again, don't we all.  There comes a point in life where we just need to have a make over.  Get the roots done.  Paint.  Whatever.  Change also applies to life.  So how's yours going?  Life that is.  Are you in need of a change?  Are you feeling good?  Empty? Stressed?  I won't preach in this post though. 

I do want to share with you some of the things that I heard this past weekend, but I can't just yet.  I'm still processing it all.  Let me just say I met with the Father & He met with me.  I now feel refreshed & renewed.  Maybe even a bit more on fire.  Don't be afraid of that comment.  I will try to refrain just a little bit. 

Ok so are you ready to tell me what you think??? Ready? Set.  Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment