Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thursday's thoughts on fashion: White after Labor day?



I know.  I know.  To wear white jeans/pants after Labor Day is a huge NO in the south.  Well in my opinion, not any more.   I recommend white denim though.  I do have sense enough to know that to wear white linen may push the envelope just a bit.


When paired with the sweater/boot combo life just seems better.   Makes it look like fall?


And now to add the black.  Screams fall/winter even more.  Right?


Now these may look a bit more summer-y, but it could be done. 


This image is a good example of how to transition into fall.  Mix the pale shades with the denim. 


This one too. 

I've been busy editing photos & brushing the dog this week.  So my thoughts haven't been on the Thursday's post.  But the best friend called yesterday & said can I wear white jeans tonight?  I said well yea!  So there ya have it. 
Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment