Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thursday's Thoughts on Fashion

We made it through Thanksgiving.  We made it through Thanksgiving and black Friday with colds and sinus junk.  But the trees are up.  The outside lights are up.  Christmas season is now underway.  I will say the cold junk almost got the best of me.  I felt like my head was in a barrel Sunday and the world was just swimming around me.  Not a happy place.  Monday there was zero energy.  Well, I did have energy to find some of these scarves on Pinterest.  I even found myself one during the "black Friday" shopping trip with D.  Yay me!!

 I love this look!



And this one too.

I realize that mixing the plaid scarf and the stripes may be too much for some.  And that's ok.  I don't know if I, myself, would be brave enough to try it.



 I have discovered there are may ways to wear the scarf.



 I can handle this mix of plaid and stripe better than the other. 

Love this too.

Happy Weekend to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment