Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thursday's Thoughts on Fashion

What a morning!  Really, what a week.  I not sure how we got to Thursday so fast.  As I was brushing my teeth this morning I thought, "It's Thursday! I haven't even done a post!"  I had two of the three males out of the house when I sat down to get a post together.  When what do my ears hear?  The voice of the third male say, "MOOOMMM!"  I got up to investigate his tone only to find water in his bathroom closet.  So...dealing with a water leak wasn't on my to do list today.  I've gotten the rainbow out & sucked water.  The preacher has been home to investigate and now gone on a shopping spree for a water heater. 

With all that out of the way let's talk hats! I have fallen in love with the look of these hats.  I haven't found one yet that I could even try on.  So I really have no idea if I could wear one.  And even if I could, I don't know who would want to be seen with me wearing it.   Anyway...here's my picks.

 I just think they are so adorable and I would love to try to wear one. 

 Of course it would have to be in the right setting with the right outfit.

I don't know, there's just something about a hat that adds some interest.  But you know,  you don't see many women wearing hats around here.  Well, with the exception of a baseball cap, and then there's the sun visor.  Which right now, you don't really have a need for that.  I do pull out a big floppy hat in the summer for the pool and lake.  Other than that I just haven't found the nerve to buy one or wear one out in public.  But I do love the idea and look.




 I realize this one isn't a "hat" so to speak.  I just loved the look.  I'm not real sure of the correct name of these, I just refer to them as "beanies."  And I do wear them in the winter.  I am not ashamed at all.  I remember my grandmother crocheting toboggans when I was growing up and I hated to wear them.  Funny how things change.

Happy Thursday. 




No comments:

Post a Comment